Saturday, October 18, 2014

Week 4

I use my phone's camera to take most of my lunch pictures.  I just found a cool phone application to create a watermarks.  It has lots of other cool features like adding clip arts, stickers and special effects.  I'm still exploring this app and finding lots of new possibilities.  I'll review and share more information as soon as i familiarize myself with it.

Monday

 Columbus Days - No School 


Tuesday
Pita cracker, hummus dip, pizza bites, and strawberries.

Wednesday

Tangerines, butter cookies, rice cracker mix, onigiri, green peas and gummy peach ring.

Thursday


Scallion bread twist, blueberries, breakfast sausage, ghirardelli peppermint twist chocolate, ham flowers, and craisins for desert.


Friday
Yogurt, salsa dip, salami, tortilla chips, frozen mango (will thaw be lunch time) and a peach gummy ring for desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment