Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 2

The weather have been soon beautiful.  I almost feel bad summer vacation is over and my Little guy is coop up in school all day long.  I also have to schlep myself back to work.

Monday
 Trader Joe's pea inners, mini cookies, mini turkey and smoke Gouda cheese sandwich and strawberries.

Tuesday
Mini chocolate chip cookies, cheese-it, sun chips, raspberries, bacon, lettuce, cheese sandwich and a few salami swirls.

Wednesday
Oreo cookies, raspberries, mini toast and tuna salad.


Thursday
 Green seedless grapes, sharp cheddar cheese flowers, salami slices, mini cookies and cashews.

Friday
Frozen mango (will thaw by lunch time) cheeses slices, salsa, flour tortilla crisp up and cut out with my teenie weenie spider cookie cutter and a pistachio fortune cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment